With the technology upgrading each day, it results in limiting the economic resources. There comes the need to deliberate on how the refurbished HP laptop can be better than a new one. If we see the total demand generated for the HP laptop irrespective of whether it is new or old, the major consumer of the HP laptops are the big or medium-scale enterprises or industries.
Let’s do the cost-benefit analysis of the refurbished HP laptops Vs. new laptops
- Pre-owner Source: The HP refurbished laptops are one of the market leaders in corporate use and are usually sold by certified resellers. These corporates go for the most enhanced and ungraded tools. This assures the testing part as well as the tools up-gradation issues.
- Multilevel evaluation: Every pre-owner of the refurbished laptops usually goes through the firsthand experience of the product. During the process of utility, the raised issues are addressed by the respective dealer. When the laptop reaches the dealer for refurbishing a proper examination of the product is done and either resolves all the issues by repairing it or replacing it.
- Economic spending on these laptops: The price of the refurbished laptops is usually labeled at 80% less than the new price in the market. The reason for this huge margin is branding as well as the marketing cost of the product. This additional cost can be removed by opting for the refurbished laptop.
- Requirement aimed Customizations: The refurbished HP laptops are already enhanced and upgraded with the updated technological tools and software in the market. This provides a base for your customization based on your requirements with pre supported tools and software.
- Performance post refurbishing the laptop: A refurbished laptop as would as buying a new laptop as the refurbished laptops are vetted by the original manufacturer to make sure that they are running smoothly as they should. They are backed by the warranty, thus providing a guarantee for reliable function.
- Warranty: The major criteria for selecting the refurbished laptop should be a warranty of at least one year. This comes with the assurance that they have tested it and in case any shortcomings arise during use post refurbishing, the consumer can get a hassle-free resolution for the issue raised.
- Easy process resolution: Buying a refurbished laptop is a smooth process or the consumer. In case of any issue arises, the consumer can easily reach the manufacturer of the refurbished laptop and get it repaired. On the other side, the time lag between reporting an issue and resolving a new laptop is much higher as it comprises shipping the product, repair at the center, and then shipping it back to the consumer.
While deciding between a new or refurbished laptop is largely a matter of personal preference, no doubt refurbished laptops offer tremendous value because of their lower prices, comparable performance characteristics, and limited warranty.